in view of the fact that as of May 25, 2018. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016, entered into force. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter: RODO) – we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Company: KOLEKTYW GNS Dagmara Pająk- Jeżowska Glogera 65 lok. 6. 31-222 Kraków NIP: 9452220041REGON: 380432707 (hereinafter: Administrator). You may contact the Administrator by writing to: email@example.com
- The administrator processes your data collected in connection with the conclusion or performance of concluded contracts. This generally includes: name, home address, delivery address, and contact information (cell phone, email).
- Data is processed in accordance with generally applicable regulations (including: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC [RODO] and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
- The Administrator processes data for the purpose of:
(a) to execute concluded contracts or take action to conclude a contract at your request (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA).
(b) to carry out the Administrator’s legal obligations, in particular to maintain proper accounting records, to settle taxes, etc. (Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA).
(c) to promote its own goods or services, as well as to create compilations, analyses and statistics and to assert claims. The basis for processing in such a case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- The Administrator may process your data for further purposes if consent is obtained. In a situation where data is processed based on consent – you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, except that some data may be necessary for the purpose of entering into and performing contracts with the Administrator.
- Your data will be kept no longer than necessary, i.e. not longer than the period provided by law (for statistical or tax purposes) or the statute of limitations, if any. Administrator’s claims.
- Your personal data may be shared with third parties only if the Administrator is authorized or required to do so by law. Recipients of the data may include, in particular: persons operating the Administrator’s infrastructure or IT systems, subcontractors, persons providing services related to the execution or improvement of the sales process (e.g., payment intermediaries, banks, advertising agencies, couriers or carriers), as well as advisors (e.g., for accounting or legal services) or auditors. However, the data will not be transferred to third countries, outside the European Economic Area.
- The Administrator will not process your data in an automated manner, resulting in the issuance of decisions that produce legal effects or in a similar manner significantly affecting you – including through profiling.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your data, rectification, portability or deletion, as well as the right to request restriction of data processing. In addition, you may object to the Administrator’s processing of your data.
- In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
- By collecting web server logs
2.Information in the forms.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- In addition, the service can save information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with your consent.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as the service request process or sales contact.
3 Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- determine your profile in order to display tailored material to you on advertising networks, in particular Google’s network.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to your browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
- Regarding the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4 Server Logs.
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station – identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the access to the Website was made through a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific browsers.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5 Data sharing.
- Data are subject to sharing with external parties only within the limits of the law.
- Identifiable data of an individual are shared only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
6. cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: